I Have Multiple Oral Concerns. Can Teeth Rejuvenation Work for Me?
Are you dealing with dental problems that make you become insecure regarding the aesthetic of your smile? A personalized smile makeover could boost your overall oral wellness by correcting oral or cosmetic issues affecting your teeth. The cosmetic dental experts at Made Ya Smile Rayford, TX offer a variety of preventive and restorative treatments for men and women in Spring, TX. Read on to discover more specifics regarding the oral problems that can be addressed with personalized dental rejuvenation.
Can I have a smile makeover?
Smile rejuvenation is an increasingly common way to improve cosmetic troubles, and includes one or more procedures that combine together to improve the appearance of a patient's smile. A number of the oral treatments are restorative in nature, which can enhance the health of broken teeth in addition to the patient's total dental health.
Smile rejuvenation details
A smile transformation is totally varied based on every patient. Although some people might need a full-mouth restoration, others may just need dental rejuvenation for aesthetic reasons. To find out the ideal dental rejuvenation treatment outline for your goals, book a dental visit with the staff at Made Ya Smile Rayford, TX. A complete oral exam will be carried out to discover any teeth issues or corrective needs. Common problems transformed by a dental rejuvenation treatment:
- Lost teeth
- Small or abnormally shaped teeth
- Misaligned bite
- Stained or darkened teeth
- Spaces in between the teeth
- Chipped teeth
The most popular smile makeover options
The chief aim of smile rejuvenation is to improve an individual's teeth to appropriate form and function in a beautiful fashion. The following is a look at the most sought-after oral treatments for teeth restoration.
- Dental caps: Oral crowns help support and improve teeth that are damaged or deteriorated. Dental caps conceal the teeth beginning at the gumline and are composed of porcelain, ceramic, or other top-quality substances.
- Aesthetic treatments: Aesthetic oral procedures help cosmetically elevate your smile. Among our most common treatments is porcelain veneers, which are thin shells applied to the surface and edges of teeth to mask any cosmetic irregularities. Other cosmetic options are dental-grade teeth lightening, dental bonding, and clear aligners.
- Custom bridges: Dental bridges are created with two or more crowns fused together, acting to fill in gaps by joining with the neighboring teeth. Composed of high-grade, durable substances, oral bridge restorations are meant to feel and look like the rest of your teeth.
- Tooth-colored restorations: Teeth with slight damage may be recovered to their natural-looking aesthetic and operation with tooth-colored (also called composite) restorations. Tooth-colored restorations can restore a more pleasing appearance to teeth that have experienced injury, decay, or additional oral problems.
- Oral implants: Implant surgery can restore a missing tooth or a full group of teeth that are missing. Dental implants merge with the jawbone for lifelong dental replacement.
Get ready for your smile restoration today
Whatever dental problems you might have, the compassionate and experienced team at Made Ya Smile Rayford, TX is excited to offer assistance to upgrade your smile. For Spring, TX women and men, dental restoration could address a number of cosmetic concerns while improving your oral function and health. Wearing a vibrant, gorgeous smile is a feature that every patient deserves, so we invite you to schedule a consultation at Made Ya Smile Rayford, TX today.