Many Reasons to Pick Invisalign® Aligners Over Metal Braces
When you’re hoping to acquire an even, beautiful smile, our team at Made Ya Smile Rayford, TX can help. We provide Invisalign clear braces at our Spring, TX office. At your consultation, we can decide if you’re an excellent candidate for this orthodontic system. We will also discuss why Invisalign trays are a more ideal solution than traditional metal braces.
Perks of selecting Invisalign aligners instead of metal braces
Usually, straightening your teeth accomplishes more than just boost their appeal. While both will offer the same result of even teeth and elevated oral health, there are several perks of selecting Invisalign liners, including:
- Comfortable: Traditional metal braces contain metal and wires that may graze or stab the inner part of your mouth. But clear aligners are smooth. Traditional braces also use a lot of force to address the teeth, unlike Invisalign orthodontics.
- Aesthetic benefits: Metal braces are thought of as unsightly and are obviously in view. Unlike these, Invisalign trays offer an undetectable way to straighten the teeth.
- You can eat whatever you want: You won't have any real food limitations with Invisalign treatment. However, those with braces must steer clear of sticky or crunchy food.
- Cleaner: Because Invisalign trays can be taken out, it’s so much easier to thoroughly clean the teeth and gum tissues. This can reduce plaque and cause better oral wellness.
- Less lengthy treatment: Those who wear traditional braces can generally have them for many years. But with Invisalign trays, the entire process often lasts half a year to a year and a half.
The Invisalign treatment program
The Invisalign system straightens the teeth and improves dental wellness with the use of custom clear aligners. Each aligner is used for a week or two to apply delicate and consistent force so the teeth can get to their desired placements. During your Invisalign appointment, we will have computerized images taken of your teeth and jaws in order to create accurate impressions of your top and bottom arches. Once the trays have been crafted, you will come back to our Spring, TX facility and figure out how to wear, sanitize, and preserve them effectively. After your Invisalign treatment is finished, we will create a custom retainer for you. Using this retainer will guarantee that your teeth are straight and mitigate any chance of changing alignment.
Issues Invisalign orthodontics can improve upon
Invisalign orthodontics may improve upon a number of aesthetic issues, such as:
- Gaps in the teeth
- Excess gum tissue
- Overlapping teeth
- Bite misalignment
- Asymmetrical teeth
Generally, this treatment is a great choice for any person who doesn’t want to commit to a long ortho treatment. Teens and older patients have selected this discreet option as a more effective path to an aligned smile.
Compare Invisalign aligners with traditional metal braces
Contrasting these different options may be hard. But our dental professionals at Made Ya Smile Rayford, TX can provide the best insight for your oral wellness. The Invisalign system is a modern option for nearly any person in Spring, TX who wants to straighten the teeth efficiently, effectively, and comfortably.
Learn more about beautifying your teeth using Invisalign aligners in Spring, TX
At Made Ya Smile Rayford, TX, our staff has effectively helped several patients straighten their smile with Invisalign trays. When warped or misaligned teeth are stopping you from enjoying your best smile, it might be time to seek out a convenient, comfortable, and efficient option. Invisalign orthodontics provides a reliable way to improve your dental health, as well as the visual appeal of your smile. To learn if you’re a suitable candidate for Invisalign liners at our Spring, TX facility, call us to arrange a consultation today.